Tuesday 5 March 2002

5th March, 2002.

Eeeuuhh!!! Cow-orker discussing intimate medical issues with her doctor over the phone. Too much detail!!!


Eeeewwww!!! Eeeeewwwwwwwwww!!!! Stop it!!!!!!! An hour of this is way more than I should have to put up with!


Prescription sunglasses, you say? And they're called that because they're sunglasses that have prescription lenses in them? How extraordinary! And the prescription is the same one you use in your regular, indoor glasses? The world is just full of amazing coincidences, isn't it? And you say that looking through them is just like looking through your normal glasses, but everything's darker? Well who'd have thought that tinted lenses would do such a thing. And yes, while you're at it, please tell me all about your health-care plan... It's only my lunch break, and it isn't like I was planning to go away from my desk and eat or anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment