Wednesday 20 March 2002

20th March, 2002.

I think the Cow-orker must suffer from Tourette's Syndrome, as I can't think of many other reasons as to why she thinks people need to know what parts of the building she used to use to express breast milk when she came back from maternity leave the last time.

I think I need to declare war on someone so I can claim rights under the Geneva Convention and escape this cruel and unusual punishment.


A secondary Cow-orker, which had seemed to be in remission, just spent ten minutes telling me what was wrong with this country.

Too many Asians taking everyone's jobs, too many mothers in the workforce who should be staying at home minding the kids or (if they have school-age kids) should only be working while the kids are at school, too many greedy wives in the workforce who don't need the money because their husbands already earn enough for their family...

It's been suggested that I try pointing the primary and secondary Cow-orkers at one another in the hope that they cancel each other out, but I'm too afraid we'd get some kind of self-sustaining Cow-orker reaction that would doom us all.

Cow-orker China Syndrome. Scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment