Tuesday 28 August 2001

28th August, 2001.

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to speak to me ever...

There needs to be a reason?

For wasting my time asking me what department a particular abbreviation stood for, because "it's not in the system". Leaving aside the issue of her having previously entered many, many items under this very same abbreviation in the recent past, there are also three other sources *on her workstation* (including the system that the information wasn't in) where she could have simply looked it up herself in half the time it took her to complain to me that she couldn't find it listed anywhere.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, I can't find my hands!"
 
"What were you doing with them last?"
 
"Trying to find my butt!"

"Try your back-pockets."
 
"Well I'll be - how did you know they'd be there? I don't remember putting them in there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment